Saturday, April 14, 2007

The perfect Saturday!

When you wake up to sunshine and warm weather you can't help but think of how to spend this beautiful day. I got up at 9:00 to 5 phone calls from my best friend. She had the same feeling I did, we decided to go for a walk then spend the morning shopping. I know it is a beautiful day, but I am a girl after all, shopping is a big part of the weekend criteria. We wanted to go for a walk but instead we went to the park and acted like little kids. We played on the playground and then got on the swings for a little while. After our park excursion we went to the mall and spent twenty minutes shopping. Just because I am a girl does not mean I need to spend five hours at the mall. After the mall we decided to have a nice leisurely lunch. We went to Houlihan's and were able to sit on there outside patio. We got to soak in the sun and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I had the greatest lunch, for those of who that have never been to Houlihan's there is an appetizer called 'shrooms that are to die for. It is a large mushroom cap filled with garlic cream cheese, then dipped in panko bread crumbs and fried golden brown. It is not the most heart healthy food in the world but it is truly delicious. Take some time out of your day and enjoy the beautiful weather. Tomorrow it is supposed to be cold and rainy. Today is the day to get out and enjoy the warm sunshine. Happy Saturday!!!!

No comments: