Monday, April 23, 2007

Morning Snack

Yogurt with honey, cinnamon, and raisins is a cool and creamy morning treat. The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer, no one wants to eat anything that is too hot and filling, in the summer we have a tendency to eat lighter foods that won't weight us down all day. When I think of summer I think about foods that are light and fresh such as yogurt, fresh fruits, and fresh vegetables. Summer is the perfect time of year to enjoy natures freshest ingredients. Yogurt with honey and cinammon is a nice refreshing pick me up. It tastes a little bit like vanilla frozen yogurt and is delicious when it is mixed with your favorite fruit. I like to mix the yogurt with raisins because I enjoy the texture it brings to the yogurt, but try this out with some of your favorite ingredients and enjoy!

No comments: