Sunday, April 29, 2007

A delicious end to the weekend

I had a great Sunday and I hope all of you did as well. I slept in and did some work but decided to host a small barbecue with one of my friends because it was such a beautiful evening. My friend and I thought we would do our own thing and respectively finish all of the work we had to do before the week approached, but it was such a beautiful day so we decided to have a barbecue for a few of our friends. We went to the grocery store at the last minute and grabbed whatever we thought would taste good. We ended up getting hot dogs, hamburgers, and some chips. The guys did their job and made the most delicious hamburgers ever! The girls kind of sat around and waited for the food, it made sense that the girls did all the shopping and the guys cooked the food! It was a delicious meal and it was a nice and relaxing Sunday evening.

No comments: