Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Morning Snack


When you are coming down from you caffeine buzz from all the coffee you downed in the past two hours, here is the perfect snack to have before you get to your lunch. I try to eat breakfast every morning but sometimes there is just no time. Coffee becomes my morning meal, but after the sugar and caffeine buzz wares off I need something else to pick me back up, for me the perfect snack is a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I know some of you may be laughing but when you think about eating a nice rich peanut butter and jelly sandwich it does make you crave it. It is the perfect combination of protein and sugar, if you are at work a container of peanut butter and a little jar of jelly is not that hard to stash in one of your drawers. I like to eat it on whole wheat or 7 grain bread, the bread is stiffer and will not get soggy from the jelly. It is the perfect pick me up to eat in the middle of the morning, it will keep you satisfied for a little while and will re energize you. Try it and see how good it makes you feel.

No comments: