Monday, April 16, 2007

Daily Recap

  • It is fun to make fun of Britney and I am glad other people feel the same way I do. There are so many videos of her crazy antics, but I think this one is the best way to recap them all.
  • Clive Owen will be all over the big screen. He has four new films coming out "The International," "Shoot 'Em Up," "The Golden Age," and the sequel to "Sin City." There is going to be a lot of Clive Owen to go around, but I am sure the ladies will be more than happy to join their boyfriends or guy friends for these action packed movies. Being able to look at him for two hours will make any woman happy.
  • Prince William and Steffi Graff are my picks for dude and dudette of the day. Prince William is just fun to look at and Steffi Graf deserves the title for the embarrassment she must have gone through for getting hit in the face by Andre.
  • Tragedy takes a large toll on Virginia Tech. 33 students were killed and many others were injured. It is the greatest shooting rampage in U.S. history. My heart goes out to all of the friends and families for their loss.

No comments: