Saturday, April 28, 2007

Girls night in

The weekend is coming to an end but there was nothing exciting that happened. Friday night I hung out at my friends apartment and ate a lot of food, we decided to have a girls night in and ordered pizza and made a bunch of junk food. My favorite combination was pizza and Doritos I know it sounds gross but you can't knock it until you try it. Pizza is one of our all time favorite comfort foods and we thought it would be a good idea to order 4 pizza's for five people, I know we must sound like over eating pigs but I have to say we are all fairly tiny girls and it is truly amazing how much we can all eat. At the end of the evening there was only one slice of pizza left. We all ended up in a food coma and much to my friends dismay she got really sick and ended up puking all morning. Saturday was a day of relaxation and television. All of us sat in our own houses and watched TV all day, we had the hourly check in to see if there were any plans being made for the rest of the day but no one wanted to move. At around 7:00 we all decided to go out for a little while and of course ended up eating more food. It was a funny weekend and we all looked like we were super hungover from Friday night but were truly sick from so much pizza. It was a fun girls weekend, but I have to say when the urge for pizza hits you try not to eat a whole pie because I guarantee you will regret it!

No comments: