Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Burnt popcorn, yummy!!!

What do you do when you burn something and the whole house smells like burnt popcorn? I have no idea, I had a random craving and I decided to make tater tots. I got distracted and completely forgot about them until I smelled them burning, now my whole downstairs smells like burnt popcorn, it is surprising how similar the two smell when they are burnt. I know some people might like this smell but I can' stand it. The kitchen got a little smoky and the smell won't go away, I opened the door to let some air out then I lit a candle, I tried air freshener but I think it all just went out the door and it is raining so I can't leave the door open for too long. The worst part is I really wanted to eat the tater tots and now I can't , I thought there would be at least one or two that I could salvage but they are all going into the garbage. I hope I can find a cure for the burnt popcorn smell soon otherwise I am going to have to clean every surface of the house in order to get rid of the smell and I really don't want to do that. Wish me luck!

No comments: