Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Breakfast. Yummy!!!!!!


Rise and shine! I am so lucky that I get to work from home, especially in the winter. When the air is cold, and the sky is grey you can't think of anything but being warm and comfortable. For me that also means nice comfort food. It is time for breakfast and I am trying to think of what to make. Winter always makes me think pancakes, french toast, and omelets. Blueberry pancakes are the perfect comfort breakfast anytime of year. French toast just makes the house smell like the holidays so that is instantly comforting, and omelets just are easy and always satisfying. If you have not noticed I am very hungry. now I just need to figure out what I am going to eat. I will fill you all in later on my comfort breakfast. ;o)

I went with the blueberry pancakes. They were delicious! Yummy!!!!!!!!!

No comments: