Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Good Morning


Coffee!!!!!!!!! So, I am huge coffee drinker, and I woke up this morning and realized there was no coffee left in the house. I am sitting here in my pajama's so I can't really go out to get anything. All you coffee drinkers out there know what I am talking about. In the morning that is all you want. The smell instantly wakes you up. Well since I have no coffee in the house I had to come up with an alternative. I made my own version of Chai tea. I know it is not the same as a not hot cup of coffee but I promise you it is a good alternative when you are in a situation like mine. I put in 1 cardamom pod, 2 cloves, and 1 cinnamon stick with one regular tea bag. Let it steep for 2 minutes add milk and sugar and enjoy! I know For all the coffee drinkers out there you are probably thinking I am crazy. I promise if you try this tea once you will enjoy it.

No comments: