Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daily recap

Britney goes back to rehab! I think it is about time. Between her shaving her head and all the drama she is going through with k-fed, She needs a reality check... It is a good thing she has her family to back her up.

Cooking is always fun, especially when you get tips from professionals to reinvent meals and try to pass them off as your own. Rachel Ray always says entertain with these meals and you will impress all of your friends. As far as I am concerned if I pull of these meals and they come out half as good as she makes them look, I am taking all of the credit! Shh! My little secret. ;o)


Poor Jennifer Mee, She got famous for hiccuping but it is so painful and she should have the chance to go back to school and be a normal kid. I just hope when she goes back no one makes fun of her. If they do she can laugh and say you can make fun of me all you want but did you ever get to be on the Today show or have Ellen Degeneres call you? Haha! I did not think so!

A hearty comforting breakfast is always the greatest thing to wake up to on a a cold winter morning. Nothing beats the smell of coffee and breakfast cooking on a griddle. I hope that when you have a day off you take some of my breakfast choices and have a warm comforting morning like I did. Enjoy!


"American Idol" I don't even know what to say, It is one of the biggest shows on television, but........ I am a huge "Gilmore Girl's" fan I don't know what to choose. I am gonna have to watch in between commercials.

No comments: