Saturday, May 12, 2007

The perfect Saturday

It is such a beautiful day, this week has been unbelievably amazing but most of us have been stuck inside working. Today is the day to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather, the sun is shining but it is not too hot out. On this beautiful sunny day there are many things to do before it gets to be summer and is unbearable to sit outside without sweating your booty off. It could be as simple as taking a walk or just sitting outside with a nice cup of iced coffee or you could truly enjoy the day and invite all of your friends over for a barbecue. Nothing says summer like the smell of food cooking on the grill. Whatever your pleasure may be I sincerely hope all of you are taking advantage of this beautiful day, I know I did. I went to the park with two of my girlfriends for lunch, we decided to grab a few slices of pizza and have a little impromptu picnic. The three of us were definitely not prepared for all of the little kids screaming around us, there were these two little kids who decided to play soccer and unfortunately kicked their ball right on top of my friends lunch, it sucked for her but for my other friend and I it was hilarious! Shortly after that we decided to leave the park so the kids could have free reign and ruin other peoples picnics, it was a fun day and we got to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather, I hope all of you do the same as well.

No comments: