Friday, May 11, 2007

From a 24 to a 4

Going from a size 24 to a size 4 is an amazing accomplishment and Ricki Lake somehow managed to do it without surgery. That kind of dedication is very hard to imagine,being in the celebrity spotlight and having people watch your every move must be extremely embarrassing and unbelievable frustrating. I definitely would not have the will power to drop that much weight. I can't imagine a life without donuts, cup cakes, pizza, soda, cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, or french fries. As you may have guessed I am definitely a lover of all things carbs, I guess I am very lucky that I don't weigh 500 pounds but I give credit to people like Ricki Lake who struggled to lose the weight and finally did and look amazing. I am sure she would love to have a donut though!

No comments: