Saturday, May 12, 2007

Zwinky time

I was playing around today and came across this site zwinky.com. It is one of the funniest things I have come across, the website allows you to create your own 3-D images of who you want to look like, here is a sample of one I created earlier. Zwinky is an animated program that lets you design your own little cartoon in minutes but you could easily get lost in it for hours trying to figure out the perfect outfit or the perfect hair, it is like dressing a doll for adults. For all of you flash peeps out there I appreciate all the hard work that you do, this site is awesome! You get to create your own personal cartoon every day, there are so many accessories, faces, bodies, moods, and clothes to choose from. The characters are so cute but if you really want to you can also make them extremely bad ass. I insist that all of you check out this site at least once and I dare you not to become secretly addicted.

No comments: