Monday, March 26, 2007

Sunday dinner

On most Sunday's my friends and I have a ritual, we get together for an early dinner to catch up on what happened over the weekend. It is our own version of the girls at the diner on "Sex and the City." Last night we went to Cleveland's Tap Room. I have been there many times, but usually on a Thursday night to hang out not eat. I knew they had the greatest cheeseburgers in the world, but last night I wanted to try something different. I ventured out and got Shepherd's Pie. For those of you who have had it before I wish you had told me about it, for those who have not Oh my god!!!! It is one of the most delicious things you will ever put in your mouth. It is a layer of beef, mixed with carrots, celery,peas, and onions then the whole thing is topped off with a creamy smooth delicious layer of mashed potatoes. It is all baked in the oven so the potatoes get a crispy brown crust on top, my mouth is watering just talking about it. It truly is one of the most delicious things I have ever put in my mouth.

No comments: