Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Snack time

When you are hungry while you are watching late night television and don't know what to eat I have an idea for you. Last night after dinner I was not satisfied and was craving something sweet. I went through my fridge to see what I had and ended up coming up with the most delicious concoction. It might sound weird but I guarantee if you try it you will love it. I made a twist on the traditional smore. I took 2 graham cracker squares added a marshmallow and a piece of chocolate, which are the ingredients for the All American smore. I added my own little twist to it because I wanted to make it a little healthier (at least in my head I thought it was healthier) I added pieces of banana and strawberries inside the graham crackers. It was delicious! It tasted like a chocolate covered strawberry and a chocolate covered banana combined in one. the fluffiness of a sweet marshmallow embedded around the chocolate gushyness made it so much better! It is a truly amazing snack, and I know it sounds weird but I guarantee if you try it you will love it.

No comments: